Arryana and Sydney were fantastic. They learned our service offering very quickly and were engaging with our customers as they visited our booth.Richard S. Goodrich
Definitely will keep your agency in mind for next years event in Dallas.
JET ACCESSORIES TECHNICIANS, INC.
In the past I have worked as a Tour Manager/ Field Manager/ Emcee/Product Specialist/ in the NYC/Las Vegas/Los Angeles/ Canada/ Amsterdam area for Samsung, Honda, Jaguar/Land Rover,Nissan, Bacardi, Team Mobile, and Verizon and many other brands. I have also worked as a product specialist for different car brands and have Ear and Teleprompter Experience. I am also bilingual, fluent in both Spanish and EnglishIsis Amanda
My name is Jacqueline. I am professional, outgoing, and reliable. I have been a brand ambassador and promotional model for the past 5 years. I’m also bilingual in English and Spanish. I have worked many trade shows and events. I’m not shy and I love engaging with others!Jacqueline
Highly experienced internationally. Trade shows, Conferences, Conventions, Game expos and tech events, championships etc. Bilingual. Super professional and reliable. Very friendly and easy to work with. Quick learner.Yana
I was born and raised in Finland and have been living in the US since 2012. I do both acting and modeling and use social media a lot (Instagram) to connect with my followers. I appreciate a professional work environment and people with a positive attitude. I take pride in being very reliable and punctual and fun to be around. I love to make people’s lives better.Heini
Increase brand awareness with our fun, outgoing and beautiful New York promo models. Empyre Talent represents models in all major cities across the United States. Our models specialize in trade shows, promotions, conventions. We have experienced local street teams, spokesmodels and brand ambassadors. If you are looking for a reliable and outgoing promo staff you’re in the right place! Check out our blog to see some of our upcoming events.
Reach your promo goals and generate active leads with one of our outgoing, professional and experienced New York Promo Models . Empyre Talent offers a Premium class trade show staffing services. Our Staff is not only attractive, but also fun, outgoing, professional and experienced. We are dedicated to providing the best talent in the industry and helping you successfully achieve your event goals.
Meet Aiden Young. Based out of Las Vegas, he has many experiences being a brand ambassador, emcee, and model for several years now working in industries such as Promotions, Modeling, Entertainment, Live Events, Food, Sports, & Hospitality. Working events in these various industries developed his skills in multi-tasking, leadership characteristics, planning, execution, and being able to adapt in abrupt obstacles all the while providing good customer service. He is also capable of being a solid team leader for New York promo models as well as a team player. Aiden thrives and is very efficient and effective working amongst positive, productive people in a positive environment. He also likes working for high energy, fun events!When it comes to modeling, Aiden has done it on various platforms: Print, Live, Figure, BodyPaint, Industrial, Commercial. Aiden has emceed for clients like: Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta United, Kennesaw State University, Levi’s, Carnival Cruise Line. Aiden is a hard working and outgoing person that brings great work ethic that is rarely seen in today’s society. he hopes to soon discuss with you his qualifications and looks forward to working with you.Aiden
• Studied Fine Arts/Design at CPCC in Charlotte, NC
• Sarah represented SPEED channel for the Petit Le Mans series in Road Atlanta. She was featured in live, on-air tv broadcasting of the race.
• She then moved to Raleigh, NC to work in the Promotions/Fan Development department of the NHL Carolina Hurricanes. Sarah participated in live, on air tv broadcasting of home games as well as scheduled tv-time out activations in game.
• Sarah was then sought after by a local sports radio station for guest appearances for live radio broadcasting shows with Dan Patrick and Bomani Jones as well as several other in-house broadcaster’s.
• Over the past 10 years Sarah has worked for a variety of brands working very closely within the marketing team strategizing and executing various marketing plans across the Southeast.
• She has exceeded in managing different accounts as well as an Operations Manager for a leading skincare line in Calabasas, Ca.
• Sarah has since worked for BMW promoting the brand and its products at various auto shows, events, press launches, National UDE Tour, and BMW Golf Championship.Sarah
Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Atlanta, Augusta, Austin, Baltimore, Boise, Boston, Buffalo, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Des Moines, Detroit, Duluth, Eugene, Fargo, Fresno, Great Falls, MT, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Lexington, Louisville, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Omaha, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, ME, Portland, OR, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington, D.C.