LMPC 2022 will feature the highly focused technical talks and the balanced representation of industry and academia that attendees have come to expect. Networking opportunities will offer attendees a chance to informally discuss the latest developments in liquid metal processing, while also making valuable professional connections.
The LMPC 2022 program will include but not be limited to the following topics:
- Primary and Secondary Melt Processing (Vacuum Induction Melting, Vacuum Arc Remelting, Electroslag Refining, Plasma Melting, and Similar Processes)
- Physical Property Measurements of Liquid Metals and Slags
- Modelling and Control of Liquid Metallurgical Processes
- Ceramic, Slag, and Refractory Reactions with Liquid Metals
- Alloy Melt Refining, Evaporation and Gas/Metal Reactions
- Origins of Defects During Liquid Metal Processing
Reach your exhibition goals and generate active leads with one of our outgoing, professional and experienced Philadelphia Trade Show Models . Empyre Talent offers a Premium class trade show staffing services. We specialize in trade shows, brand activations, promotions, conventions and interactive events. Our staff is not only attractive, but also fun, outgoing, professional and experienced. Our models are experienced active lead generators , crowd gatherers , and spokes-models . We are dedicated to providing the best talent in the industry and helping you successfully achieve your event goals.
Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Atlanta, Augusta, Austin, Baltimore, Boise, Boston, Buffalo, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Des Moines, Detroit, Duluth, Eugene, Fargo, Fresno, Great Falls, MT, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Lexington, Lincoln, Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Haven, New Orleans, New York, Omaha, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, ME, Portland, OR, Raleigh, Richmond, Reno, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Sioux City, Spokane, St. Louis, Syracuse, Twin Falls, Washington, D.C.