Offshore wind is an abundant clean energy solution for large population centers looking to source more of their power from clean sources, and falling costs make it increasingly economical.
Two million acres of federal waters in the New York Bight, California, North Carolina and South Carolina could be auctioned for commercial leases in 2021, and areas in the Gulf of Maine and in California could be auctioned in 2022. This activity could generate over $1.5 billion in U.S. Treasury revenue.
Offshore wind is a once-in-a-generation opportunity and its momentum forward continues leading into ACP Offshore WINDPOWER Conference & Exhibition this fall. The event has cultivated a dedicated and thriving global community of top developers and experts. As more steel goes in the water, this event will only continue to grow in value and scope.
- Offshore wind development could attract $57 billion of investment into the U.S. economy by 2030.
- Offshore wind could create 83,000 new well-paying jobs by 2030.
- There are more than 27,000 megawatts (MW) of offshore wind potential under development on the East Coast, and there is room for further opportunity.
- States have established more than 29,000 MW of offshore wind procurement targets to date.
- Developers plan to bring 9,100 MW of offshore wind online by 2026 by developing 13 offshore wind projects.
Whether you’re launching a new product or working to expand your market share, sponsoring, exhibiting, or securing meeting space at ACP Offshore WINDPOWER Conference & Exhibition will generate exposure for your company that helps establish you as an industry leader.
- Exhibition: A booth gives your company limitless opportunities to increase sales, reach new buyers, close deals, and strengthen your brand. Complete the exhibitor form to secure your space today.
Reach your exhibition goals at World of Prom and generate active leads with one of our outgoing, professional and experienced Boston Trade Show Models . Empyre Talent offers a Premium class trade show staffing services. We specialize in trade shows, brand activations, promotions, conventions and interactive events. Our staff is not only attractive, but also fun, outgoing, professional and experienced. Our models are experienced active lead generators , crowd gatherers , and spokes-models . We are dedicated to providing the best talent in the industry and helping you successfully achieve your event goals.
Albany, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Anaheim, Atlanta, Augusta, Austin, Baltimore, Boise, Boston, Buffalo, Charlotte, Chesapeake, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Des Moines, Detroit, Duluth, Eugene, Fargo, Fresno, Great Falls, MT, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Lexington, Lincoln, Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Haven, New Orleans, New York, Omaha, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, ME, Portland, OR, Raleigh, Richmond, Reno, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Sioux City, Spokane, St. Louis, Syracuse, Twin Falls, Washington, D.C.